Although it was only the five of us, Uncle Bernard, JieJie, the professionals and me, it was a fun ride... *:)*
The rapids were mainly grade 1&2 eXcept for certain falls["kah-da-boom"... hehe... inside joke] which were grade 3... so not much kick but was still an eXperience to me... Got to appreciate nature more ba... Po pointed out to us a Fishtail eagle which was just above us! So kewl... *:)* Yeah... Totally awesome. A pity that Ezra didn't join us this time... I think both him and Ethan got scared off by the caves at Gua Tempurong last year... hehez... *:D* Aniweiz, he DOES need some eXercise! *bleahz!* *:P*
Well, enjoyed myself thoroughly... the rapids, the little picnic in the middle of the course, the thrill, the eXcitement... was worth the RM180 I saved up, I guess... Just gotta prepare to tighten my purse strings for next year’s probable eXpedition to Kota Kinabalu!! Hehez... hope to see more cousins on the next trip, though... *grinz* You rock, Uncle Bernard!! *winkz* [as mentioned by a friend of mine... *:P*]
Kkz... As for now, it’s time for some shots from the shutterbugs!
01:47:36
18th June 2005

